Air Conditioning Units & Installation
Whether you require air conditioning cooling to enhance your workplace, or a more comfortable environment in your villa or apartment, we can provide you with a reliable and effective Hot & Cold Air Conditioning unit to improve your climate.
The attraction of modern air conditioning does not end with the summer as all our models heat as well as cool giving you all year round comfort.
- We offer a detailed site survey carried out by a fully qualified experienced air conditioning engineer who will provide you with a no obligation quotation.
- From the design through to installation of your air conditioning unit, our skilled team of British, English trained air conditioning engineers maintain constant high quality of service.
- We are totally independent, installing and repairing all makes of air conditioning equipment.
- Our prices are highly competitive and we pay great attention to detail.
- We offer a full after sales service.
- For a FREE survey and quotation, please call us or use our online enquiry service for further information
How Air Conditioning Works
The principle of air conditioning works by heat exchange of air in one place and release in another place.
The process requires an indoor air conditioning unit, copper piping and an outdoor air conditioning unit. Through the piping the refrigerant flows from one air conditioning unit to another. It is the refrigerant that delivers the clean air into the indoor air conditioning unit and releases the warm air out of the outdoor air conditioning unit.
1. The Indoor Air Conditioning Unit
A fan blows the hot indoor air over a heat exchanging coil through which cold refrigerant flows. The cold refrigerant absorbs the heat from the air and cooled air is blown into the room.
2. Copper piping
The refrigerant circulates through the air conditioning units and the piping and takes the heat from the indoor air conditioning unit to the outdoor air conditioning unit.
3. The Outdoor Air Conditioning Unit
Through compression the refrigerant gas is heated and its boiling point increases. In the outdoor air conditioning unit the obtained heat through compression is released to the outside by means of a fan which blows the outdoor air over a heat exchanging coil.
The liquid refrigerant flows back to the indoor air conditioning unit.
5. Indoor Air Conditioning Unit
Back in the indoor air conditioning unit, the refrigerant is decompressed and thus enabled to extract heat form the indoor air.
Air conditioning offers precise temperature control, which creates the climate in which you feel best, with the right temperature. Not only does it create comfort, it makes you feel fresh and active even in the most extreme outside conditions.